No matter how hard of a worker you are, you’re bound to hit a slump in productivity every now and again. Getting back on track can be hard, but sometimes all it takes to kick your work ethic back into high gear is a change of pace. With these latest summer productivity tips, you can reinvigorate your efficiency and get back to business.
46. Remove unnecessary decisions. For example, Mark Zuckerberg wears a grey t-shirt everyday to make as few decisions as possible.
47. Put your most distracting item 20 feet from your desk (i.e. your phone, games, coloring book…)
48. Ask yourself what three things you need to get done today in order for it to be a success.
49. Batch your tasks. Take a project and work on all of your tasks related to that project at once.
50. Make your morning alarm positive, but using a song, a person’s voice or something unusual, but not irritating.
51. Do what you are best at and delegate the rest. You’ll work more efficiently if you are doing what you love!
52. Surround yourself with inspiring and positive people! You are the average of the 5 people you hang out with most.
53. Consider hiring a virtual assistant! Give up the admin tasks that you dread.
54. Eat brain food such as salmon, blueberries, leafy greens, and sunflower seeds.
To learn more ways to maximize your productivity, check out last week’s installment of Summer Hours Productivity Tips and keep your eyes open for more tips and tricks coming your way next week.